- Types of used wood: Latvian pine. On the request: North American oak, alder, American larch.
- Glued beam configuration: KKK, DKD, DDK, KKD;
K - finger jointed;
D - fixed (seamless);
- Thickness: 45 – 950 mm (from 2 to 35 layers);
- Width: 40 - 200 mm;
Length up to 6 m, if K (spliced lamella) and up to 3 m if D (solid lamella);
- Humidity: 12% +/-2%;
- Face lamellas are mainly radial, on the customer request could be tangent. Available from 2 or more parts;
- The inner lamella mainly tangent from 2 up to 5 parts, but could be radial, one piece.
- Lamella could be joined simply or with a furniture thorn.